maanantai 11. elokuuta 2014

I'm still here...

Keeping up a blog is definitely not my thing, but might as well update here every once in a while. :-3
Today was the first day of school after a long summer-break.
I wanted to wear something that was 100% me, so that's what I did. I have bought a LOT of new clothes during the summer, but it's way too warm to use any of them yet. >-<
I got some dirty looks from people, but my true friends love the way I dress and so do I~ That's why I don't mind judgmental people at all.
I only have time to worry about my grades; I have my psychology & English finals in a month, which is terrifying. I don't have the energy to study, but I have to start before it's too late. We'll see how it goes.
I love you, whoever you are! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
+this weekend I'm having a meet-up with an awesome group of friends, so excited and nervous about that!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti